- ORDER PROCEDURES
- Once an order is submitted via the shopping cart, the customer will receive by e-mail a confirmation of the order and an approximate date of shipment. Order of merchandise in stock will be shipped within 1-2 weeks.
- Due to the wide range of product lines, some items may be out of stock and can take at least 4-6 weeks to reproduce. We will inform you when the quotation is received.
- As soon as the shipment is ready, the customer will be notified with a tracking number via e-mail.
- In the event of a delay, we will notify the customer immediately.
- If the goods delivered are damaged or broken, the customer must immediately inform the company in writing (most preferably via e-mail or fax) within 3 days after the package is delivered. The customer has the responsibility to open the package once received or his right to claim for the damages will be forfeited.
- The customer must retain all packing materials for damage inspection. It is necessary that photographs of the damage item and packaging be taken as evidence. Goods damaged or broken whilst in transit will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of the insurer’s appointed agent. The company cannot be held responsible for any delays incurred due to force majeure or apportionment caused to the carrier.
The customer, as an importer, is responsible for the eligibility to import the goods into its country which includes, but are not limited to taxes and licenses. The company will not be held liable or responsible for any delays or losses due to import restrictions.
- DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
Whilst every effort is made to provide 100% accurate description of the products, it is rather difficult to get the most precision of measurement, color, and shape in some of the items. The products are handmade and/or hand-finished, therefore, photographic reproduction of the products viewed may be slightly inaccurate.
- SEA FREIGHT
Most large items are normally shipped via sea freight. Please request for competitive quote for door-to-port shipments when submitting your price quotations. For door-to-door quote, please fill in your inquiry in “Contact Us”
- AIR FREIGHT
Most European and US policies, with regards to air shipments are comparable up to 500 Kgs. Delivery of air freight is usually a door-to-port.
- ROAD FREIGHT
Available to West Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam.
- Payment, including shipping costs (if any), must be made in full prior to the goods being shipped. While special or custom goods are made to order, a deposit of 50% are required (no refund after 90 days) and the balance payment must be made once the shipment is ready.
- Price quoted does NOT include any Import Duty, Taxes or any changes by the country of delivery. The customer is fully responsible for all changes in excess of cost of goods and shipping charges and must be paid in full before shipment.
For customers in the ER, USA or UK, further information regarding Customs Duties can be found in the following links: